I have already spoken to my pension company; do I still need to speak to you?
The record we hold for you will be returned to your pension provider. If we haven’t updated your record it may not be correct on their database.
- The person the letter is addressed to no longer lives at this address, should I inform you?
- Why have you written to me?
- How do you have my details?
- I spoke to you a while ago. How long will it be before my pension company gets in touch with me?
- The person the letter is addressed to has died, should I inform you?