The person the letter is addressed to no longer lives at this address, should I inform you?
If you have information on this person, such as a forwarding address, please inform us so that we may contact them direct. If not please mark the envelope “gone away” or “not known at this address” and post in a mail box.
- I have already spoken to my pension company; do I still need to speak to you?
- Who is Target Professional Services?
- I spoke to you a while ago. How long will it be before my pension company gets in touch with me?
- The person the letter is addressed to has died, should I inform you?
- How do you have my details?