What should I do now?
It is important that you call us as soon as possible. In particular, for ex-patriates, it is vital that we establish if your details are correct.
0800 988 1255
If you need to call us from abroad, you can call us on +44 (0)1243 601 333. Not all telephone services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please speak to an adviser for more information. Calls may be monitored or recorded.
- The person the letter is addressed to no longer lives at this address, should I inform you?
- Why have you written to me?
- Why have you written to me more than once?
- Can you give me information about my pension or investment?
- I have already spoken to my pension company; do I still need to speak to you?