What should I do now?
It is important that you call us as soon as possible. In particular, for ex-patriates, it is vital that we establish if your details are correct.
0800 988 1255
If you need to call us from abroad, you can call us on +44 (0)1243 601 333. Not all telephone services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please speak to an adviser for more information. Calls may be monitored or recorded.
- Why have you written to me more than once?
- I have already spoken to my pension company; do I still need to speak to you?
- How do you have my details?
- I spoke to you a while ago. How long will it be before my pension company gets in touch with me?
- Can you give me information about my pension or investment?