What should I do now?
It is important that you call us as soon as possible. In particular, for ex-patriates, it is vital that we establish if your details are correct.
0800 988 1255
If you need to call us from abroad, you can call us on +44 (0)1243 601 333. Not all telephone services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please speak to an adviser for more information. Calls may be monitored or recorded.
- I spoke to you a while ago. How long will it be before my pension company gets in touch with me?
- How do you have my details?
- The person the letter is addressed to no longer lives at this address, should I inform you?
- Why have you written to me more than once?
- Why have you written to me?